Kuber Themes
Jasmin

How to Install Opencart Zoey Theme

Download Zoey Premium Opencart Theme (Full Version)

There are following steps to install opencart Zoey Theme

STEP1: Theme Installation

Before you install our template, make sure you have installed and running the correct version of OpenCart.

There are 4 version of Opencart (OpenCart 3.0,OpenCart 2.1, OpenCart 2.3 and OpenCart 2.2)

zoey-responsive-opencart-theme.jpg

For Example:- If you have installed OpenCart 3.0.2.0 version then go to Files to upload > OpenCart 3.0.2.0 theme folders.

If you have installed OpenCart 2.2 version then go to Files to upload > OpenCart 2.2 theme folders.

If you have installed OpenCart 2.3 version then go to Files to upload > OpenCart 2.3 theme folders.

Before you start uploading theme always backup all your files.

Upload files using your FTP Client (we recommend FileZilla) from our download package.

In Files to Upload is folder with version of OpenCart. Open it and there are six folders: "Admin", "Catalog", "Image", "System", "Themeinstall", like in your installation directory:

image_1.png

STEP 2: How to SET UP Configuration

If you want your webpage to look exactly like the demo version, then Make sure you have completed all steps described in documentation properly.

1. For Home Page This Area

If you want to change them go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Carousel item

brand.jpg

STEP 3: Home Page Product Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Filter product

women-cloth.jpg

STEP 4: Home Page Banner Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Advanced Grid

ultimate-collection.jpg

STEP 5: Home Page For This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Filter product

home-decore.jpg

STEP 6: Home Page For This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Advanced Grid

bedroom.jpg

STEP 6: Home Page FOR This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Filter Product

gold-diamond.jpg

STEP 7: Home Page FOR This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Advanced Grid

new-trendy.jpg

STEP 8: Home Page FOR This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Filter Product

cosmetic.jpg

toys-gaming.jpg

STEP 9: Home Page FOR This Area

kids-fashion.jpg

• Like 1

STEP 10: Home Page FOR This Area

mobiles-tablets.jpg

• Like 1

Home Page For This Area

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Blog Management

from-our-blog.jpg

Go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Newsletter

our-newsletter.jpg

Camera slider

If you want to change them go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit Camera Slider

MegaMenu

Mega Menu All Configuration

If you want to change them go to OpenCart admin panel and click on: Extensions › Modules › Edit MegaMenu 

megamenu.jpg

Revolution slider

With this module, you can create awesome sliders with nice effects.

HOW TO SET SLIDERS:

In general, options set Height, Slider speed and Layout type for all sliders

Then go to Edit Slide and upload image select transition effect.

Go to Extensions › Modules › Edit Rev Slider Output and Revolution Slider

rev-slider.jpg

Hello,

I am very interested in buying the premium Zoey Theme (fantastic looking theme, by the way) but I am new to Opencart (very little coding knowledge)and have some presale questions.

1. If I buy the premium theme for $69, will you set it up just like the demo on my host.

2. Will you help me to customize it for my purposes?

3. What of ongoing support once the store is set up properly and operational?

4. I would like to sell Products, Events & Tours on the site and would like to use the OpenCart Event Manager extension to generate uniquely barcoded pdf tickets for everything that is sold so that customers can redeem their purchase at a central location upon verification of the purchase. I would like to know if this is possible in the framework of Opencart and your theme to the best of your knowledge.

Regards